Friday, January 26, 2007

Smart, Beautiful Women with Nice Bags


It is such a joy to have smart, beautiful women in my life. I love to try out my new ideas on them. And, I like to try on their ideas too. I've realized that part of me is made up of all of the things I like about them.

Speaking of beautiful, smart women, Kelly visited Phoenix last weekend, creating an opportunity for me to meet a new friend (Eva) and to see a familiar face (Ana). Lexy was there too (Bottle of Wine? YES! Red? YES!).

So, Ana loves bags of the expensive and luxurious type. She is the type of smart, beautiful woman that actually has bag stories...funny ones, suspenseful ones, ones with happy endings, some with sad dissolution. All of which I found highly entertaining. What I liked about Ana and her fabulous bags, besides that she is an appreciator of well-made merchandise, is her unabashed capacity to splurge on herself. I love this! I want to adopt some of this for myself...but, like I've written to Kelly - Baby Steps!

So, I'm going this weekend to find a decent bag. Why am I doing this? Because I want to be the type of woman that has a nice bag. I just do. I'm going to start with the right size and shape. Next step is to buy a quality one. It's something to strive for. We all have to have goals, right? Here are mine:

1. To be a good person to the people I love
2. Fulfill my career aspirations
3. Change the world in a positive way
4. Have a good bag

2 comments:

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

Happy bag shopping!

Lexy said...

Can't wait to see your new bag!