Here it is ladies...the perfect bag! Yes, I think I may have found the perfect bag for me. I won't know until I see Ana so she can tell me how I did, but I followed her instructions and I think this might be the one! Or at least the "starter one."
I will save my "bag story" for our next girl's gathering. I have to tell you that, unlike Ana's experiences, I did not hear angels singing or see rays of pure white light when I met my bag. But, surprisingly, I already have developed a relationship with this bag and I can't wait for you all to meet her.
2 comments:
She is beautiful (I'm assuming a bad must have a female gender right?). Can't wait to hear about how you came to adopt her and make her your own!
PS Love the new format - isn't it fun to mix it up??
I meant Bag not Bad of course....
Post a Comment