Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Perfect Weekend

I had such a wonderful weekend. It was one of those where I had lots of plans, but somehow, everything I was supposed to do got canceled or rescheduled. It left me with a whole weekend of nothing to do. I loved it!

On Saturday, I was running out to get Tanner a haircut and grab some lunch when I saw that a neighbor was selling a boy's bunkbed bedroom set. Tanner's toddler bed was starting to get a little small for my fast growing boy and we were both excited about getting bunk beds! Aren't bunk beds so much fun! So our neighbors gave us a great deal and we gave Tanner's room an unexpected make over. Jeff and I were both feeling like little kids, playing in Tanner's new room.

Then, on Sunday, we headed out to the driving range to get some fresh morning air, a little sun and excercise, and a golf lesson from Daddy. I think Tanner made connection with the ball as many times as I did (which wasn't a lot). Oh well, my swing wasn't perfect, but my weekend was.


I had lots of time for reading, sleeping, playing and watching movies. Isn't it strange that you can try your hardest to plan a great weekend, but sometimes the perfect one just happens?
By the way, Jeff and I also had time to finish our Rocky Point condo webpage. Please send to friends and family looking for a Mexico get away.

2 comments:

Lexy said...

Bunk beds bring back great childhood memories - Tanner is going to have so much fun in his new room!

I couldn't get the condo link to work but am excited to see it.

Veronique said...

Hey Cindy!
It was so nice catching up with you!! You definitely helped me see the whole selling vs renting thing from a different point of view. Okay so, I am working very hard to convince Arween to give Rocky Point another shot, before we leave the Southwest for two years. I checked out your website and showed it to him and he is wavering!!! Now, I am wondering what your availability is like for April or May? Better book before he changes his mind:)
Veronique
P>S> I tried emailing you but it kept getting sent back, so I must not have your current address.