Saturday, October 27, 2007

Annivesary with a special surprise


Tonight Jeff and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 6th year anniversary. Earlier today I got an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. I asked them not to tell me, but instead to write it on a card and put it in an envelope. Jeff and I opened the envelope while we were at dinner.









It's a girl!
------


I feel so blessed to bring another women into this world...to be her friend and guide all the days of my life. The last two months have been filled with incredible blessings and pleasant surprises.

It's such a wild ride!

6 comments:

Lexy said...

I am so excited that you guys are having a girl!!!! You will be such an amazing role model and mother to a baby girl.

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Congrats!! Woohoo another girl :-) I would have swore by your shape that was a boy!! Have fun picking out some girly baby items :-)

Julie said...

Congrats! I am glad Audrey is starting to get some female friends!

Karen said...

Being the baby of the family and a female, I must tell you I LOVED having my big brother to grow up with! Tanner's going to be an aweseome big brother.

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

WAHOO!!!!

Amy said...

Yippie another girl!! Congrats!! Tanner is going to be such an awesome older brother!