The fun continues here in Maui.
Yesterday after relaxing by the pool, we got all dressed up for The Night of the Stars Awards Banquet. It was delicious steak and fish dinner mixed in with entertainment and awards. The entertainment was a comedian and short skits from musicals like Grease, Dream Girls and Chicago. I loved it!
In between the entertainment they called up the award winners on stage - here's a picture of Jeff
It was a late night, followed by an early morning. We were up for eggs benedict at 6am, then Jeff went to play golf and I headed to the spa.
The spa here is going to be always referred by me as "the naked spa." I know that I am probably a little too private and maybe slightly prude, but these people are way too free with the body! And, by the way, I was hoping that I could go my entire career at Avnet without seeing any of my co-workers naked (and vice verse), but that dream was shattered today at "the naked spa." Had I known what I was stepping into, I would have signed up for horseback riding - the one thing I despise slightly less than seeing my co-workers without their clothes on. I guess the slight advantage here is that the next time I have to give a presentation to any of the women that were at "the naked spa" today, I will have no problem picturing them without their clothes on to help me relax.
One more thing before I move on from this subject......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok, let's go on.
Tonight we are heading to the Luau. Despite the horror of this morning, this is a fantastic experience that I cherish. This is so amazing!
3 comments:
Seeing my coworkers naked would definelty ruin my trip to the spa! Here's hoping everyone at the Luau is fully clothed!
I am seriously laughing out loud at work. I love your sense of humor!!!
You look beautiful and happy: ENJOY!!!!
Post a Comment