Monday, October 15, 2007

Maui - Loving It!!!

For those of you who don't know...which is very few because I've been bragging about getting to go to Maui for months! Jeff won President's Club at work, which means that we get a 4 night, 5 day, all expenses paid trip to the beautiful island of Maui in Hawaii.


We have been in Maui for 20 hours now! We have not left the resort yet...but look at this place!! Why would we need to?


We are staying at the Grand Wailea Resort. We flew in yesterday and started off the evening with a welcome celebration. It's hard to see but firecrackers are being lit in the background. They had live music out on a green lawn with food, drinks (pineapple juice for me), tiki torches, flowers, desserts, everything! It was so amazing.

When we got back to our room, they had gifts in our room - so fun!

We woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining. A yummy breakfast was served in a cute little hut and then we were off to explore the resort. It is such a beautiful place, with plants, flowers, ponds and waterfalls everywhere. We wish Tanner was here to enjoy all the pools, slides and fun kids things to do.



I am feeling great, now in my 4th month. And, as you can see, I'm starting to look pregnant.




The weather is perfect. This island is enchanting. Now we are off to a lunch beach party. I am having so much fun!!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

I am beyond jealous. Love all the pixs, especially you imitating the statue of whatever it is that statue is doing...haaa haa!

Jenny Rodriguez said...

What a fun way to start your 2nd trimester! And what a cute little belly!! With my super powers.. I'm guessing Tanner is gonna have a lil' brother.. :-)
Have fun.. wish we were there!!

Jenny Rodriguez said...

.. and I don't have your correct email & address. When you are home and have a moment, can you email it to me.
Thanks!!

Lexy said...

Wow - it looks fantastic!!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!