Sunday, November 04, 2007

Baby Names and Halloween


I love Halloween! I loved Halloween even before I had kids, and I still love it. My nieces came over for some trick or treat action.



This year, Tanner was a police officer.


Katie was super dog.







And Jeff was....ummmm....I don't know but it wasn't exactly attractive.





After a week of research and debate, it turns out that Jeff and Tanner have officially named my little baby girl.

Paige Tyler
Jeff chose Paige and Tanner picked Tyler. I was a little relieved when we allowed Tanner to choose the baby's middle name that he did not name the baby after a superhero or Barney.

Everything is going great. Although this pregnancy is different (and slightly more uncomfortable) than my first, I am enjoying it much more. I am in such a different place in my life than I was 5 years ago when I was pregnant with Tanner. In general, I'm a much calmer person with a better sense of humor than I've ever had before. These two traits are proving to come in handy during an unexpected pregnancy.

This last picture is of Tanner at school last week. I went to his classroom for a Circus Show the kids put on. Tanner kept cracking me up and I ended up getting "shushed" by other, more appropriate parents. Hee hee hee.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute! I love the Halloween pictures and I love the name!

Lexy said...

Cute costumes. What were you??? I love the name you all picked for her!!

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween pics, and great name! I hope you had a marvelous birthday!!
Veronique

Nicole Tardi said...

I wish names came to us like they did to you guys. :) Can't wait to meet little Paige!