As is our Thanksgiving family tradition, we put up the Christmas tree and decorations today.
Although it's Thanksgiving, we did not have a feast yet. We are saving it for Mexico! Tomorrow we head down to the beach to have Thanksgiving south of the border style. I have a whole meal planned and can't wait to cook for Grandma, Tanner, and Jeff while looking out over the ocean.
Being pregnant has me feeling so domestic and I've been baking up a storm. Today I baked chocolate chip cookie brownies. Then I decided to wrap them with red bows, something I've never done before. It was so much fun. I swear I don't recognize myself these days, but am having the time of my life!
This pregnancy is such a breeze, a sweet blessing that I am enjoying through and through. I am loving every day of being pregnant, cherishing every moment of this unexpected miracle.From a spiritual book I read this statement below, thought of Paige and this experience and felt the rare privilege of complete peace of mind.
Every person who has ever come to you has come to receive a gift from you. In
doing so, she gives a gift to you - the gift of experiencing who you are. When
you see this simple truth, when you understand it, you see the greatest truth
of all: I HAVE SENT YOU NOTHING BUT ANGELS.
And so I continue on my quest for conscious surrendering, learning to stop chasing my dreams, but rather to allow them to come to me in perfect order with unquestioned timing. I'm learning how to get in the flow of life and allow myself to proceed gently down the stream. I've never been happier.
Happy Thanksgiving, all.
1 comment:
You are turning into Martha Stewart!! The tree and treats both are beautiful.
Post a Comment