Saturday, December 08, 2007

Holidays

Thanksgiving in Mexico was peaceful and relaxing. Jeff got to golf, Tanner got to swim and play on the beach, and I read books and baked.
December is already flying by. We've been attending lots of Christmas parties (I always love a party!) and I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping.
I'm staying really busy at work, doing things I love and learning all along the way.

Got an ultrasound and was given an actual due date. They think April 15 now, which gives me a couple more weeks to prepare, thank goodness. Paige is a mover and a shaker - kicking me now even as I type. She and I have become fast friends already.

Then there is Tanner, always trying to make me laugh. Thank God for my favorite little comedian.

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Tanner's such a cutie. Mexico for turkey day sounds like a great family tradition!