Sunday, February 03, 2008

Baby Shower


A special thank you to Christine for hosting a wonderful baby shower that fit me just perfectly.

It was a casual setting with a group of beautiful, smart women sitting around a dinner table - pasta overflowing from our plates, wine glasses full (I enjoyed a small glass myself even!), and laughter about husbands, kids, in-laws, jobs and friends.

Then I was showered with the kind of generosity that women are so especially good at providing. The gifts were so special - some hand made, some especially picked out with Paige and I in mind, others from mothers who know how important the simple basics are.

To each of you who pitched in to make the evening so special, and those of you who just showed up to live, laugh and love with me - thank you. Each of you are so incredibly unique and special to me.

Sending you my love and thanks!

2 comments:

Lexy said...

It was such a fun shower with great company!! Looking forward to seeing you soon - miss you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I couldn't be there! I'm glad to see you had a great time!
:)Veronique