Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Having so much fun!!


OK, I admit it. I change Paige's outfits 3 or 4 times a day. Mostly because she spits up (or leaks something else) on them, but sometimes just because I love to dress her up!! I know this may sound strange but she is like a little doll and and I just love to change her outfits! I can't resist seeing how she looks in different dresses, outfits and colors.





It's been so fun having people over to meet Paige. Neighbors, friends and family are still pouring in and I am feeling blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life to share with my new family.

Last weekend we had lots of family over. This is my beautiful cousin Amy and most of our family's kids (missing cute little Colin and his sister -- our token teenager, Brianna -- charming and adorable!). We ate pizza and cookies, played poker, and chased these kids around. One of the kids pooped on the stairs and Tanner threw up after everyone left. Kids...gotta love em! I had a absolute fantastic time.





Went to a Mother's Day Tea Party at Tanner's school today. He sang "I'm a Little Teapot" and then we had tea together. It was so fun.


Dad and his new wife, Tommy Jo came over tonight for a visit and to meet Paige.













As friends from work, family and others close to us stop by, I find myself listening to the people I love talk about their lives, their thoughts and their feelings and I feel so peaceful and content. Right now is a time where I am truly appreciating the people in my life...old friends and new. It's a time where I realize that every single person serves a special purpose in my life, as I do in theirs. It seems so easy to see all the simple miracles that happen everyday, miracles that I seemed to have missed somehow before.



3 comments:

Christine said...

Love the pictures. Paige is getting so big. Tanner was too cute as the little Tea Pot!!!

Amy said...

She's just so tiny and adorable....love her!! Peter threw up in the car this week, fun times cleaning that up....the ups and downs of mommyhood :)

Lexy said...

LOVE all the new photos! She is so cute in all of her outfits!