
Today I am thinking about how I have the best friends in the world. When Paige came along, Tanner was feeling sad about the gifts that were coming in the mail for his sister and not for him. When my girlfriend Kelly found this out she sent Tanner a special delivery from Amazon. Those of you who have kids, you have to get this book. It's hilarious and entertaining even for adults.

Last Friday I was supposed to meet Alexis, Nicole and her handsome little boy at Paradise Bakery for lunch. It took me 2 hours to get both my kids and myself ready and I was proud of myself for arriving to the restaurant 5 minutes early so that I could get through the lunch line and find a table for the kids and all our stuff. The problem was, I was at the wrong Paradise Bakery. I called Alexis when I thought she was late only to find that they were waiting for me at the other location. I had no choice but to admit my defeat. I was sitting at the table with Tanner and Paige and was trying to feel grateful for the food and my kids when I get a text from Alexis that said, "Stay right there. We are coming to you." There were tears in my eyes when they walked in; I couldn't help it, that's what I've been doing these days - crying happy tears!
Then, to top it off, Alexis pulls out of her purse an impressive arrangement of office supplies to entertain Tanner. I couldn't help but laugh when she pulled out the stapler! So, Tanner played with highlighters and micro controllers while we dined! See, that's what friends are for.
This was a fantastic weekend. Although it's getting too hot, we are starting to use the pool a lot. Look at Paige in her little swimsuit.

I am so grateful for my family and friends!
I am so grateful for my family and friends!
3 comments:
I agree! Family and friends are the best!
Aww!! Ashlynn's 1st swimsuit! That almost puts a tear in my eye... where has the past 4 1/2 years gone????
Skippito Bandito!!!
Post a Comment