Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lovin' Life

There are so many fun things happening lately. I've been snuggling on my kids and getting ready for Christmas. I've been baking and we took the kids to a Christmas festival last weekend. Jeff and I have lots of fun Christmas parties to attend this year.







Here is Tanner and I practicing some yoga moves.















There have been lots of jokes, laughs and good times around my house. I guess everyone is just getting into the Christmas spirit.



Last Thursday I volunteered at Tanner's kindergarten field trip event. Tanner and two of his friends (Tommy and Ridell) and I had a fantastic time at the zoo. The four of us were fast friends and hung out together all day, visiting the best animal exhibits and laughing at animal fart noises! It was awesome!








Life is beautiful. It just keeps getting better.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Love the yoga moves. Great Post!

Cara S said...

This is the best time of year. I wish people could always be this nice. Maybe the key is hanging out with kids. They stress me out a lot less than adults.

Lexy said...

Love all the photos!!! Happy family is such a blessing!

badthing1 said...

Hi Cynthia (and Chris) :)

You guys have a beautiful family and I can see that you enjoy them as well as your lives.

It's a pleasure reading a blog such as yours is.

Take care and I hope that everything beautiful remains in all of your lives.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What a beautiful family! I think it is great what you are doing and that you and your family are so close and supportive. What a sweet wonderful woman you are.