Friday, January 02, 2009
Today is Batman's Birthday
With Christmas money his grandparents gave him, Tanner bought a big stuffed Batman. Last night when I was tucking Batman and Tanner into bed, Tanner notified me that tomorrow (today) was Batman's birthday. So in honor of Batman's big day (he's two years old in case you were wondering), we baked a cake and some cup cakes and sang Batman Happy Birthday. Then we walked next door and gave some cup cakes to our neighbors. When they asked us why we made special treats, they were surprise to discover that today is officially Batman's birthday. They didn't know because they don't have a 5-year-old to tell them this important stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dammit! I would have toasted a drink in Batman's honor if only I had known. :-)
My god, now you have 3 kids to take care of!!! Happy Birthday to Batman :)
Post a Comment