Thursday, January 14, 2010

Loving It

This is week two of working part time and I am loving it. There are times in my life when I feel like I have everything together and times when I feel like I don't. These have been some good times.


On Tuesday I managed to do all this:
  • Put some finishing touches on my Employee Reach website (almost ready).

  • Set up some more volunteer opportunities for Phoenix Volunteers.

  • Fix the pool vacuum.

  • Pick up items at Trader Joe's for small dinner party on Saturday.

  • Run two miles.

  • Register a car at the DMV.

  • Take kids to the park for an hour.

  • Help Tanner decorate his room with airplane pictures

  • Give kids bath, play a little more and have dinner ready by the time Koning got home from work!
And, I wasn't totally exhausted by the time I went to bed. This is so great. Somebody pinch me!


2 comments:

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

Loving the airplane pix! Are there flying lessons in Tanner's future?

Cara S said...

Awesome. I hope your days continue to be full of a healthy balance of work and play.