Here is a not-so-pretty rough draft of the book. I don't have rights to the photos yet and this is just a sample cover. I may choose different images. But, I'm on target to publish it by summer's end. The back reads like this:In December 2008, Cynthia Bowers, a 32-year-old mother of two volunteered to undergo surgery to remove her left kidney so it could be transplanted into a seriously ill eleven-year-old boy she has never met.
In The Pathfinder, Cynthia tells the inspiring story of how she had to insist hospitals take her request to donate an organ seriously, the extraordinary and miraculous events that led up to the surgery, and her discovery of timeless universal truths along the way.
Cynthia shares her belief that each of us has a divine purpose in life, and that we start to live out that purpose when we remember who we are. Her amazing story and insights help us to see beyond the perception of ourselves to our true existence. She helps us answer the ageless universal questions of where we came from, why we are here, and what it is that we seek. The Pathfinder is a thoughtful guide to how we can live the grandest version of ourselves.
3 comments:
Yeah Cindy! I will be one of the first in line to get it. Do I smell a book club book?
Very cool! Can't wait to read it!
Super cool Cindy! I didn't know you were writing this... how inspiring:)
Miss you!
Post a Comment