Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family "ties"


These two kids are my favorite things in the whole world. They are absolute perfection. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

That being said, I am officially done having kids. I am scheduled to get my “tubes tied” on Friday, December 30th.

I’m so excited to close the “baby” chapter of my life and move on to all the exciting (and even challenging) parenting events ahead. Babies are cute, of course, but, I’m much more excited about how my kids are growing up into people that I really like and enjoy being around.

We are exiting the fit-throwing, illogical and overemotional state of toddlerhood with Paige. She is turning into a fun-loving, joke-telling, pretty little girl who hates it when someone has hurt feelings and voices her ideas and opinions freely (but can now take feedback about how to do that without crying or yelling).

Tanner has become an amazingly talented boy who has lots of friends, is incredibly capable, and is comforting to people his loves in the most authentic of ways.

I love my family fiercely. It just keeps getting better. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with these three people around to fill my heart. Onward to a New Year!

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Yeah!!