Friday, March 23, 2007

Blogging with my Girlfriends


I spent a full hour tonight girl-talking with my friends and I never left my bedroom. Ok - Julia, I know your sick mind...it's not like that!!! By influence from Karen's "What I do when my husband is traveling" blog, I poured myself a glass of wine and curled up in bed tonight with my computer.



I love that I can catch up with my favorite ladies so easily. Alexis and Kelly, you are pioneers in my mind! It's so great to catch up with Amy and Nicole, who I have not seen in so long. Even my sister-in-law has a personal blog now (which is hilarious, just like her).




In a world where sometimes it feels like we are a million miles away because of our crazy schedules and busy lives, it is so comforting to sit down and catch up with each of you. I learn from you, I'm comforted by you, I adore you all.

Vernique, come on, lady!



3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm loving this blogging thing!! Such a wonderful way to keep up with everyone's lives!! So good to see you and Jeff on Saturday! Hopefully I didn't talk about Peter too much. :)

Julie said...

The only thing that would make blogging better is wine and cheese...oh wait I can get that from the fridge! LOVE BLOGGING!

Nicole Tardi said...

Great pix! Oldies but goodies! Gosh we have been friends for a long time, huh? Great times, great friends. Miss you guys!