Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good read?


The author of the Kite Runner has a new book out. Anybody read it?

5 comments:

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

OOO!!! I didn't know he had a new one out. I'm very likely to pick up a copy once it's in paperback.

Lexy said...

First I've heard that he had a new book out - I'll definitely check it out! I just finshed reading One More Day and I remember your thoughts about it. It definitely was thought provoking and was interesting timing with my parents here to visit for the week. Makes me want to have all those important conversations and not have any regrets.

Cynthia said...

Ladies, Kelly's return to Phoenix has me thinking about never taking for granted time with precious friends. I was wondering...would you guys be up for starting the Book Club again once Kelly is back and settled in? I was thinking this book, once it comes out in paperback, could be our first one.

Lexy said...

You know I'm game!

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

Yes, please! We're looking at driving my stuff back either the weekend of the 12th or the 19th.