
Check out the new blog I created called Blogging for Books. The link is http://books2share.blogspot.com/ or you can click on the link from my favorites on this blog.
I thought we could use this blog to swap and borrow books and for Book Club discussions and planning.
I have set many of you up as an author to this blog so that you can create and edit posts. I will keep my Wish List and Inventory List as current as possible. If any of you want to create Inventory and Wish Lists, please do.
The idea is that if there is a book you want you can check to see if any of our friends already have it. They can swap or loan you the book for one that is on your inventory list.
I spent $65 in books today and am always looking for a way to save money on books. This is just an idea - maybe it won't work. Just thought I'd give it a shot. :)
2 comments:
It told me that I'm not invited which caused flashbacks to the 3rd grade. ;-) I'll check my email to see if there's a password you already gave me.
I am still laughing about the 3rd grade remark...hee hee hee. I will sent the invite again.
Post a Comment