Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Island Jam

The Island Jam was like stepping back into a 70's and 80's rock concert. The band was a mix of retired rock stars from bands like Steppen Wolf and Lynard Skynyrd.
Jeff and I made our way to the front of the stage so we could rock out to "Sweet Home Alabama," "Magic Carpet Ride," and "Black Magic Women."
Another amazing night of entertainment.

Today is our last day. We have to check out by noon but our plane flight is not until 11pm tonight. So, we are planning on exploring the island all day. We'll arrive in Phoenix at 7am tomorrow (Friday) morning. I'll be catching up on my sleep before I rush to Tanner's school to pick him up after pre-school. I miss him so much!


Here's to one of the most amazing vacations of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!!

Nicole Tardi said...

Look at that little belly! You look fabulous! I am so jealous you are in Maui!!

Karen said...

thanks for all the updates. I love vacation... how exciting! You and Jeff look fabulous.