Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 Things To Say To A Boy

1. I thought about you today.
2. There is nothing you can do to make me stop loving you.

3. I've thought about it and I have decided. You are the most wonderful boy I have ever met.

4. I'm so lucky you chose me.

5. Out of all the boys in the entire world, I would always pick you.

6. Tell me everything and anything. I love to listen to you talk.

7. You know so much. Thank you for teaching me.

8. If you look long and hard, there are no sides. But, if there were, I'm on yours.

9. It gets better. I promise.

10. You don't need me as much as you might think, but I'll always be here for you...just in case.



5 comments:

Lexy said...

Well, now you made me cry. Not that it is hard to do that ;)

Tanner is special and he is lucky to have you too!

Ana said...

I can't think of anything nicer to say to a boy OR a girl. :) You are one awesome Mom!

Veronique said...

Aw! That is beautiful.

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

So sweet!

Cara S said...

That is one of the sweetest things i have seen in a long time.