Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekends

I love the weekends. Especially now that the weather is so nice.

Friday night we did our usual Friday Pizza and Movie night. Like most families, we have very busy weekdays and all of us are really tired by Friday evening. Most of us stayed awake for the movies!

Paige pretended to make the pizza.


Saturday evening I spent with beautiful, smart women. Kelly and I had wine with not one...not two..but all three Alcott girls. What a treat!

Sunday was a fun birthday party for our little friend Jake. Here is Justine, Keith and Jake blowing out his first birthday cupcake. They are expecting another baby to add to their super cute family. Adorable!

Tanner had fun with his friends Emily, Brianna and Ashlynn. I swear that Ashlynn looks so much like Christine that when she is a teenager I will swear I'm looking at the same girl that used to ditch Biology with me.


Brianna is such a little cutie. Look at that face!


This might have been the perfect weekend. I can't wait for the next one.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great post! Wow! You're not kidding, she looks just like Christine!

Love ya,

Brother