Schools in my neighborhood are already planning fundraisers and volunteer events. So far there are plans for a recycling drive, a rummage sale, and a golf fund raiser. If you shop at Fry’s, one way to help is to simply print this bar code and take it with you the next time you grocery shop. Fry’s will program your VIP card so that every time you use it, Lagos Elementary School (Tanner’s school), will earn money.

School programs such as Music Class are being hit especially hard. I never really enjoyed music class. Maybe because I was void of any talent. But, if not for music class, I would never have attempted to play the saxophone (I was terrible). Remember when you took your recorder home and had to learn to play Mary Had A Little Lamb? If anyone is interested, I am collecting plastic bags (like grocery store bags), old cell phones and empty ink cartridges for the Save Music Recycle Drive at Tanner’s school.
Speaking of school and kids, here’s some picture of my little cuties.


1 comment:
them is some cute kids!
Post a Comment