Check out the article in AZ Capitol Times and my interview with a morning show on CBS Radio.
http://www.phoenixvolunteers.org/contact.html
The CBS Radio show, which airs Sunday mornings on 101.5 KZON, 107.9 KMLE and 94.5 KOOL said I was a "natural" at radio interviews (thanks!) and invited me back to be a regular guest every couple of months. Ummmmm - OK!!!
And, I got a really exciting offer to partner with the President of AZ Most Admired Companies to work on a project that promotes Employee Reach to Arizona's most admired companies.
When it rains, it pours! I am feeling thankful today - very, very thankful.
2 comments:
You are awesome! I walked in from work today and heard your voice. Lisa and the kids were listening. Congrats! If you need anything, let me know.
P.S. I have voted like 20 times. I'll keep voting each day.
Brothers are like angels!
Post a Comment