Sunday, July 15, 2007

Buddy the Fish

Tanner got his first pet fish yesterday. We named him Buddy...Buddy the Beta Fish. Buddy's new tank home sits right above Tanner's bed, where he blows bubbles and fights with his own reflection. Katie Dog is a little jealous, but handling it pretty well.


Who is going to clean the fish tank out weekly?
....one...two....three....NOT IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for Tanner. I got a fish tank when I was young and it was a real blessing.

I know he will enjoy it until he has to clean it. :p

Lexy said...

Welcome Buddy to the Koning household! Tanner looks so excited. I had a Beta once and he jumped out of the bowl - good thing you have a top on that container!!

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

I had a beta fish named Sydney when I was little. I loved Sydney. I did not love cleaning Sydney's bowl.