Monday, August 13, 2007

Mexico Once Again

So, it is about that time for a little Mexico.

I recently finished a big project at work, followed immediately by some dental surgery - OUCH, so it seems like the perfect time for a little vaca south of the border style. There's nothing like a margarita to ease the pain!

I'm blogging away while looking out at the ocean, another beautiful sutset. My two favorite boys are here...all tan and tired from a day at the beach, pool, lazy river, and waterslide. We are having so much fun.


The waves were fantastic today - there were a couple of times we thought we might lose Tanner to the tide.



Tanner was pretending to be SuperMario at the pool today.

Inside the condo at the end of the day for a little game of tickle the cute little Tanner Man!














Lunch on the beach...naps...sleeping in...playing...laughing...relaxing...ahhhhhhhh! Oh how we love Mexico!

6 comments:

Ben said...

I'm at work. You suck. Just kidding. Looks like a great time.

Lexy said...

Ahhh... now I'm really looking forward to our trip on Labor Day weekend!!!!!

Karen said...

Your blog is the best! It's easy to get all caught up in worrying about everyone that is attending our wedding and really I just needed to be reminded of why we are getting married there - because it's one of our favoritist spots ever! Have a nice time off work!

Amy said...

One word, Jealous!!
-Amy :)

Nicole Tardi said...

Looks wonderful!!

Julie said...

Your place looks WONDERFUL! We might have to rent it from you when Audrey gets a little older!